Bathurst 1000 – Mountain Challenge
To celebrate the Bathurst 1000 we are holding our very first ever GAME OVER race event – The Mountain Challenge!
This event is being held on the 12th of October and is open NOW for registration. To register simply come into Game Over Gold Coast or download and fill out this form and submit it via fax, email or in person.
Registration is $79.00 for members ($99.00 for non-members) and includes the following:
- 2 x Mid-week practice sessions to be used between the 6th – 10th of October
- 10 Lap Qualifier Race
- 15 Lap Qualifier Race
- 15 Lap Semi Final Race
Single fastest time from both qualifiers will determine your start position for the semi-final
The top 8 fastest drivers from the semi will progress to the GRAND FINAL
The Grand Final winner to be crowned 2014 Champion and goes into the GAME OVER record books as “Fastest driver ever on the original sprint track”
The Game Over VIP lounge will be open to enjoy the thrills and excitement of the Bathurst 1000 on our big screens.
Trophies will be given to the Grand Final 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
We have 8 x 3-Day Gold Coast 600 V8 passes up for grabs
As well as an assortment of Darrell Lea confectionery to be won!
Terms & Conditions
- All Entrants must register to compete in the event.
- All Entrants must be over the age of 13 and measure a minimum of 150cm in height in order to compete.
- Event to be held on Sunday the 12th of October at Game Over Helensvale – All entrants must be available to race on this date.
- No refunds or credits to be given to any entrant who is unable to attend on day of the event. Any unused practice races will be forfeited if not used by the 10th of October.
- There will be two qualifying rounds consisting 10 and 15 laps each. Your single fastest lap time from both qualifiers will be used to determine your position in the final heat.
- Final race will consist of a 15 Lap position race.
- There will only be one start – no restarts.
- There will be no switching of karts at anytime during both qualifying sessions.
- If a driver experiences a malfunction, this needs to be reported to Kart staff who will make the final decision.
- You are not permitted to select which kart you drive in a particular heat.
- All kart allocations performed by staff are final and will not be changed.
- There will be no switching of karts during a final race.
- The races / qualifying results are determined by management and their decisions are final
- The Conditions of Entry to this venue shall apply to all entrants at all times.
- Further, for the avoidance of doubt, we hereby expressly reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse entry/registration to, or eject/disqualify from, the Bathurst 1000 – Mountain Challenge event any entrant who behaves aggressively or in an inappropriate manner whilst participating in the event or whilst in or upon the premises.
- In the event of a dispute concerning these terms of entry, or other matters relating to this event, our decision shall be final and without appeal.
- Game Over reserves the right to modify or change these terms & conditions without prior notification.