MIDWEEK SUPERPASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A Superpass is available to persons 4 years of age and over.
- The use by the Superpass Holder of the Superpass Card is deemed to be acceptance by the Superpass Holder of these Superpass Terms and Conditions.
- Where the Superpass Holder is under 18 years of age their parent or guardian shall be responsible for the Superpass Holder complying with these Superpass Terms and Conditions.
- The Superpass Payment will be charged and made in Australian dollars.
Subject to full compliance with these Superpass Terms and Conditions the Superpass Holder is entitled to the following Superpass Entitlements for the Period of the Superpass:
- 50% discount on the standard full price of all activities available for purchase at the Venue – applies during normal advertised operating hours on Monday to Friday.
- Available only to the Superpass Holder.
- 1 complimentary ‘New Superpass Holder’ indoor karting or lazer tag or clip n’ climb session – may only be used on the day the Superpass Card is activated. Available only to the Superpass Holder.
- 1 complimentary ‘Birthday’ indoor karting or lazer tag or clip n’ climb session – may only be used during the week (beginning Monday and ending Sunday) that the Superpass Holder’s birthday falls. Available only to the Superpass Holder.
- If a guest of the Superpass Holder (i.e. friend or family member) attends the Venue and wishes to participate in any activity on any day of the week, then we will offer that guest a 10% discount on the then published price of that activity. Available to Superpass Holder’s friends and family only.
It is acknowledged and agreed by both the Superpass Holder that notwithstanding anything else contained in these Superpass Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right:
- at our absolute discretion and without notice to impose restrictions or limitations on access to the Venue or activities at any time (including but not limited to refusing access to the Venue on certain days and at certain times for group or corporate events); and
- from time to time to make changes to the Superpass Entitlements by giving notice to the Superpass Holder but where we remove any component of the Superpass Entitlements we will replace same with a component of comparable value and quality.
- cannot be used as part of corporate or group bookings that include catering
Period of Superpass
- The Superpass is valid for the period commencing on the date that the Superpass Card is activated and ending at 11:59pm (AEST) on 30th of June immediately following the date of activation, unless terminated sooner in accordance with these Superpass Terms and Conditions (“Period of Superpass”).
- The Superpass Holder agrees to comply with the Conditions of Entry when utilising the Superpass Entitlements and, in particular, the Superpass Holder accepts that he/she will be required to sign a release/waiver and will be bound to the fullest extent permitted at law by the further terms contained in the release/waiver.
- If the Superpass Holder fails to comply then we may prevent access to the Venue or use of the Superpass Entitlements or terminate the Superpass by giving notice to the Superpass Holder whereupon no refund shall be payable (subject to any law to the contrary).
- A Superpass cannot be transferred or suspended and nor is it exchangeable or able to be resold or redeemed for cash. Superpass’ are non-refundable (unless required by law).
- A Superpass Card is not able to be used by anyone other than the Superpass Holder we issue it to. If a Superpass Card is lost, stolen or damaged we reserve the right to charge a fee in order for the Superpass Holder to obtain a replacement Superpass
- Superpass’ cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- A Superpass Card must be presented in order for the Superpass Holder to be entitled to the Superpass
- The Superpass Holder agrees to give us notice without delay as to any change in their contact details.
- Conditions of Entry means the entry conditions for the Venue.
- Superpass means where the Superpass Payment is paid which gives the Superpass Holder the right to the Superpass Entitlements.
- Superpass Card means the card or similar provided by us which identifies the Superpass Holder.
- Superpass Entitlements means the details set out above headed “Superpass Entitlements”.
- Superpass Holder means the person permitted by us as the Superpass Holder who is issued with the Superpass Card.
- Superpass Payment means the amount charged by us for a Superpass.
- Superpass Terms and Conditions mean these terms and conditions.
- Period of Superpass means the period stated above (under the heading ‘Period of Superpass’).
- Venue means Game Over Gold Coast with the premises located at 88 Siganto Drive, Helensvale, Queensland.