When you arrive at Game Over all participants need to register at the registration kiosks.
Once you have registered at the kiosks visit reception to choose your activities. Reception staff will schedule you into your karting sessions. Lazer Tag and Clip N Climb sessions are scheduled at the reception desks of the individual attractions – please visit Lazer and Clip N Climb to check out how busy they are and to schedule a session.
Under 18 years old?
All under 18 year olds coming to Game Over without a parent/guardian accompanying them MUST download the Disclaimer form and have a parent/guardian sign it for them. They must then bring the signed disclaimer form with them to Game Over in order to be able to take part in any activity offered at Game Over.
Karting sessions are every 15 minutes with the first session of the day starting at 10:00 am. Pricing information below.
– Adults 14 laps $39
– Juniors 10 laps $34
– Adults $99
– Juniors $87
- You’ll get approx 14 laps for adults races and approx 10 laps for junior races, the checkered flag drops when the first kart crosses the finish so try and stay on the lead lap to get the full race allocation.
– 1 Session: $49
Duo karts join Adult kart races. Price is per kart (2 seats)
- Full Safety Briefing
- Printed race card featuring your times and the times of your opponents in your race.
CLIP ‘N CLIMB
Sessions start at the Clip ’n Climb arena. Arrive 15 mins before the session start times below to allow time for the safety briefing and harness fitting.
Last sessions are:
Monday to Wednesday – 7pm
Thursday to Saturday – 8pm
Friday to Sunday – 4pm
Clip ‘N Climb Sessions:
- 45 min session (including 15min safety briefing) – $24
- Note: Excludes ‘Leap of Faith’
Climbing + Leap of Faith Combo Session: Runs for 1hour and 15mins and you’ll get a minimum of three attempts at the leap of faith
- Session runs for 1hr and 15mins – $33
- One Mission – $14
- Two Missions – $20
Lazer Tag Inclusions:
- Pre combat briefing
- Full battle armoury including vest and phaser
- Battle debrief from your commanding officer
- Check your scores on the big screen outside the arena
TRY ALL THE ACTIVITIES
- Package price
- All activities: Clothing: enclosed shoes must be worn. No sandals or thongs are permitted.
– 7 years old and 120cm tall for the junior karts
– 13 years old and 150cm for the adult karts
- Clip N’ Climb:
– Minimum age of 4 years as long as you can safely fit into the harness
– Minimum weight 10kgs
– Maximum weight 140kgs
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds.