Super shifter karts – Australian first.
Game Over has raised the bar when it comes to indoor go-karting with the introduction of Australia’s only electric powered Super Karts with paddle gear shifters and boost power button. Karting will never be the same…
Super Kart Specs
- Next generation in Karting technology – Paddle gear shift
- Back-lighted Heads-Up Display screen on F1 style wheel.
- “Push to Pass” Boost Button
- Tachometer with Rev Limiter
- New Limited-Slip Differential for Enhanced Driving Performance
- F1 style Projected Sound
Age and height restrictions
Drivers must qualify and meet the age and height restrictions before being able to drive the Super Karts
- Qualifying time of 27.99 seconds must be set in Game Over’s standard karts. If you’ve raced at Game Over anytime in the past, we can check your time to see if you qualify. If you are new to Game Over, you must buy a standard kart race and achieve the qualifying time of 28 seconds before being eligible for the Super Karts
- Minimum age of 13 years
- Minimum height of 150cm tall
Races are up to 14 laps, lap count based on the fastest racer. Stay on the lead lap to get your full race distance!
Single Race $44
2 Race pack $70
3 Race pack $99