Game Over’s approach to COVID-19
The safety of our guests and crew has always been the most important thing to us, and as we all try to navigate this challenging time we are doing everything we can to limit the spread.
We’ve developed a detailed COVID Safety Plan that outlines the approach we will take to ensure the safety of our guests and crew. Our plan is based on current Workplace health and safety guidelines and covers all relevant health and government advice.
We’re COVID Safe:
- Enhanced sanitisation, cleaning and implementation of social distancing measures (including crowd control lanes, distancing markers and updated maximum participant numbers for some attractions) have been implemented in the center
- Updated procedures and staff training to ensure our team understands what needs to be done to comply with our plan
- Signage throughout the venue to inform and remind guests of relevant requirements such as social distancing
- Temperature checks of all our crew every day
- Hand sanitiser stations provided around the venue
- We’ve providing masks for staff should they choose to wear one
- We’ve implemented a cashless system in our arcade to limit the use of cash
Current Situation – Stage 2 and Compliance with Industry COVIDSafe Plan
We’re currently open and operating under the Australian Attractions Industry COVIDSafe Plan as approved by Queensland Health on 19 June 2020. You can view our statement of compliance with the plan which is displayed at Game Over Reception. Under the industry plan we will employ the 4 square meter rule for area’s within our venue and manage capacity accordingly.
Every Day: 10am to 12 noon (for pre booked events and parties)
Every Day: 12 noon to 5pm (for Karting and Laser Tag for regular arrive and drive guests)
- Max guests based on 4 square meters per person (capacity is displayed at the centre)
- Karting, Laser tag, mini golf open as per normal for walk in guests only
- CNC, Arcade and Meat Hook closed (These activities may be available for special Covid events, see below)
- Tables and chairs are not available in the centre
- Bookings or parties are only available in line with the Bookings information below
- Non participants / spectators may not be allowed into the centre due to social distancing and 4 square meter rules
- Guests are welcome to make a booking (restrictions may apply, contact us for info). This booking may include Clip N Climb and Meat Hook.
- Booking slots available from 10am and must finish at 12 noon when regular walk in customers begin
- All activities available
- Payment up front via credit card at time of booking
- Non-refundable and cannot be changed