Game Over’s approach to COVID-19
The safety of our guests and crew has always been the most important thing to us, and as we all try to navigate this challenging time we are doing everything we can to limit the spread.
We’ve developed a detailed COVID Safety Plan that outlines the approach we will take to ensure the safety of our guests and crew. Our plan is based on current Workplace health and safety guidelines and covers all relevant health and government advice.
We’re COVID Safe:
- Enhanced sanitisation, cleaning and implementation of social distancing measures (including crowd control lanes, distancing markers and updated maximum participant numbers for some attractions) have been implemented in the center
- Updated procedures and staff training to ensure our team understands what needs to be done to comply with our plan
- Signage throughout the venue to inform and remind guests of relevant requirements such as social distancing
- Temperature checks of all our crew every day
- Hand sanitiser stations provided around the venue
- We’ve providing masks for staff should they choose to wear one
- We’ve implemented a cashless system in our arcade to limit the use of cash
We’re currently open and operating under the Australian Attractions Industry COVIDSafe Plan as approved by Queensland Health on 19 June 2020. You can view our statement of compliance with the plan which is displayed at Game Over Reception. Under the industry plan we will employ the 4 square meter rule for area’s within our venue and manage capacity accordingly.
- Max guests based on 4 square meters per person (capacity is displayed at the centre)
- Karting, Laser tag, mini golf, clip n climb and arcade now open
- Non participants / spectators may be required to register their details on arrival at the centre
- Guests are welcome to make a booking for parties and events, some restrictions may apply in order for us to comply with current health requirements and social distancing.